Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

Silas wasn't excited about the dressing up part of Halloween, It didn't matter what costume I showed him he wasn't interested. That's why we went with Bob the Builder, I thought it would be a good compromise. He wouldn't feel dressed up and I would be happy to see him in the cute builder outfit. Silas LOVED his new builder hat and goggles, and wore them almost everyday except on Halloween!! Oh well its all about what he wants, right? :]
These are our friends that we went Trick or Treating with, thanks to the "Black Spiderman" we were able to get Silas all dressed up. He was fighting it till Spiderman told him how cool it all was!
I think Silas was done with pictures. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like such a big kid!! Our babies are getting so big!!

Steve & Brenda said...

Silas can come over to get work started on our back porch anytime he is available now. Looks like a big boy builder in that terrific costume!

JoshandMegs said...

I think it's a really cute costume.
Is Toby no longer with you guys since there is no picture of him on the side?