If you haven't seen this movie yet see it!! This is a documentary, and has one of the most important messages that everyone needs to hear. Beware though it will change the way you look at food.
Please don't tell me there is more to hate about eating. It seems the world has become pro anorexic. I'm afraid dad as a Micro Biologist would probably agree with you although I haven't seen the doc. I still like food and we all must die---so I just will go out ignorant and saying yummy eating my tacos.
3 comments:
Please don't tell me there is more to hate about eating. It seems the world has become pro anorexic. I'm afraid dad as a Micro Biologist would probably agree with you although I haven't seen the doc. I still like food and we all must die---so I just will go out ignorant and saying yummy eating my tacos.
Silas you have grown so big. You are so cute. Blonde hair and such a sweet face. I can't wait to see you.
Em! I loved this movie, thought it was so informative! I think everyone should watch it.
Post a Comment