Monday, December 1, 2008

ugh!!!!

Everything I touch is breaking!!!! Our dishwasher just went out, and last week our computer broke. Today we found water damage in the garage from the water heater. So needless to say I am not in the best of moods! I was hoping that Thanksgiving would be a nice break from life, which it was, however it was also a break from sleep! Silas couldn't sleep the whole weekend, I have officially been welcomed to motherhood now! Seriously Life can get so busy!

2 comments:

Steve & Brenda said...

We were so sorry that Silas was such an insomniac over Thanksgiving. Wow, life really does throw us some curves at times-it's frustrating, we know! You will get a handle on things soon though-hang in there.

Lisa said...

Kids can have crazy times.... unfortunately for me it is because of #4 that I am not sleeping. I hope things go better... You're in luck though...you get to see me on Thursday!... Okay, I admit I'm the one in luck (and not because I will leave looking FABULOUS) Looking forward to talking with you!