Last Wednesday we had a Carbon monoxide scare!!! I woke up at 7:30am to the alarm going off, at first I was mad at Ethan because I thought he forgot to turn his alarm clock off. I wasn't quite sure what I was suppose to do so I turned to my carbon monoxides Manuel. After reading to get out right away and call 911, I was a little scared. I got Taffy, Silas, and I out to the car where we waited for the fire truck. I was so embarrassed to have them pull up to the front of my house. But then I realized that if Silas was old enough he would really appreciate this, so I had to get a picture of us. We are all ok and were not exposed to very much. Our furnace is in the garage and pumped in the carbon monoxide when Ethan warmed up his car. By the way all my appliances are fixed and Silas is sleeping again, hopefully life will get back to normal now!
10 comments:
So glad that you guys are alright, thank goodness for your carbon monoxide detectors!!
So glad that you guys are alright, thank goodness for your carbon monoxide detectors!!
I'm glad you are okay! Way to make lemonade out of lemons.
I have a hair question for you, do you think a 7 R/O would look good on me?? I need a change but can't think of anything besides red. Lead me in the right direction...k?
I love your idea!! Sunset is awesome and with the 7 o/r and the 9 o/r would look great! So, when can you do it for me... Ha ha...sob....sob.......still sobbing!
What do you think would be the best technique...should I dye it all 7 o/r then add the sunset or should I slice in the sunset and 9 o/r then add the 7 o/r in between??? I'm going to do it myself since all the girls I work with are chicken and won't do it for me. Should I add pure base to the 9???? I've never been red, so this is going to be a BLAST!!
p.s. I LOVE the hair cut you gave me too!! Miss you!
hooray for blogs!!! You look fabulous! And your little one...what a stink'n cutie! I know he's adopted but I still think he looks like Ethan. Funny how that happens.
ok, so lets talk about how would you be able to do my hair when I'm in town? I actually tried to call you this summer, well, I called your old salon and they were like, ummm she hasn't worked here in a couple of years. oops. So I'm hoping you are still living in "town"(I don't know if you give details of personal life)
So that's all. I'm so glad we reconnected!
Yikes scary! Let me just say that I'm glad it was your dishwasher that wasn't working, and not the carbon monoxide detector! So I had to scroll through the pics of Silas again. He is SO cute! And you're right, he and DJ are the same age, so we need to somehow get them together? haha maybe someday. You guys are such a cute and wonderful family!! I miss ya!
I love reading about your crazy life, it makes me feel normal! Silas is so dang cute. We miss you guys :)
Nice to see you guys! You guys are such a cute family! I haven't seen you since Tim and Ashley's wedding - remember that? Aaron and I have almost been married 5 years now - Claire is 2 1/2 and Noel is 8 months. We are in texas but soon off to somewhere new once we make a decision on grad schools. Thanks for inviting us to view your blog. We'll be dropping by often :)
ahhh scary! Glad you made it out. . . honestly Emily, haha that is crazy. love my hair--thanks for helping me out :) and how much do you charge for baby cuts? haha
I have not been to your blog in so long because I keep track of what is going on at facebook. I love this picture of you two. I am so glad all was well....love mom
Post a Comment