Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Discussions


We took Silas to meet Santa. He didn't cry, but was not happy to be sitting on this strange man's lap. I started to feel bad about even having him meet Santa, I wouldn't want to sit in his lap either. It is really a strange tradition if you think about it. "Lets have our children sit on some strange old mans lap". Maybe I am being really negative but it is kinda weird.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am not a huge Santa fan. I also think that Santas are creepy. It isn't personal, I just agree with you, it is a strange tradition. I especially think it is weird when the "Santa's" beard and hair are real. Like, he is working hard on his Santa look all year long.
Now that I have maybe offended people, I will stop my Santa tyraid.