Silas loves going outside!!!! He walks over to the door a zillion times a day and ask to go out. Ethan took him out for his first playing in the snow experience. He was having so much fun he cried when Ethan brought him in, Silas didn't care that it was 20 degrees outside! I just love the look of pure happiness that they get from such simple things.
8 comments:
He is so cute!
He is SO cute!!!! I miss you guys! You have some GREAT music on your blog btw :) I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
hahaha I LOVE that snowsuit. . . classic. Isn't funny how simple snow can create hours of delight? . . .if only I could last so long in the cold. . .
Oh to be a kid again!! ;)
I agree with the old man santa bit. It is creepy!
What a magical day-Silas' 1st time in the white powder! He looks like the happiest kid alive.
I'm so glad you hunted me down. Now, I want bangs too! I knew you would be impressed that I'm "trying" to be stylish.
Silas is adorable. I'm so happy for you and Ethan. I look forward to keeping in touch!
What a cutie he does look like he is having the best time of his life........I miss him Love mom
What a cutie he does look like he is having the best time of his life........I miss him Love mom
Post a Comment