Tuesday, September 13, 2011

catch up

Alright my fellow party pals, I've got a baby coming this weekend to join our family! I am so excited I can't sleep. I have cleaned my house top to bottom (lets be honest Ethan got way more done than I did) so now I am on to catching up on the BLOG.
I have been avoiding blogging worried that I was too emotional to express myself appropriately, but I am over it. I had a fun summer and I need to share.
I had a girls trip to Utah (at the very beginning of summer) to take my niece Hannah to BYU.
We drove my car and it was PACKED, and I mean PACKED.
We had a blast in Utah, I had attack of the giggles almost the whole time. I didn't realize how much I needed to get away until I was in the car and couldn't stop laughing. I guess I just felt so free to not have to worry about anyone but myself.
We ate at this place called Ruth's Diner, I don't even remember how we got there but it was amazing and all of you have to go at least once.
My Mom, sis, and me
I was able to visit my friend Renae who I have known FOREVER! I love catching up with old friends.

1 comment:

JoshandMegs said...

Ruth's Diner is delicious! And actually just around the corner from where we live pretty much! :) It's great you were able to take a trip before baby #2!