this is a blanket that Silas' birth grandma made for Samara
The bumbo seat!
I even got a tinkerbell costume for her.
I recieved so many other awesome gifts that I don't have pictures of either :( Homade booties (that are to die for), Lots of soft blankets and cute clothes, a "I am a Child of God" Picture, homade "Samara" banner, gift cards, towels, piggy bank, homade car seat cover and tutu! I discovered that lots of my friends are very crafty.
Heather, the brains behind operation baby shower.
Just a side note I didn't get pictures with anyone else and I am so sad! I didn't even document that Laken was there :(
The fab food. My mom made the fruit bouquet, the rest of the food was sooo yummy.
I really was touched by every ones desire to make my shower special, thank you friends for helping me to CELEBRATE! It was exactly what I needed.
1 comment:
that's really sweet they threw you a shower :) good luck this weekend!!
Post a Comment