We went Sledding this weekend and this is the best picture I could get! Si did not want his picture taken and was mad that we had to get in the car to go sledding, LOL. We had a great time though in all the snow, too bad it is melting today. We drove over to the Governor's Hill, Silas did so good on the sled (he even went down all by himself a few times). A couple of times I was waiting at the bottom for him and tried to stop him by grabbing the sled....dumb!!! He went flying out into the snow, luckily he is really tough and just laughed about it.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Sledding
We went Sledding this weekend and this is the best picture I could get! Si did not want his picture taken and was mad that we had to get in the car to go sledding, LOL. We had a great time though in all the snow, too bad it is melting today. We drove over to the Governor's Hill, Silas did so good on the sled (he even went down all by himself a few times). A couple of times I was waiting at the bottom for him and tried to stop him by grabbing the sled....dumb!!! He went flying out into the snow, luckily he is really tough and just laughed about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment