Friday, December 4, 2009

Good things come to those who wait...right?

I am just dying for Monday to come...I find out if I am pregnant. I honestly don't feel pregnant, but I also don't know what that feels like. I feel that Ethan and I have been very patient the 9 years we have been married, and have been content with what life has given us. Shouldn't our patience bring some type of reward? I know without a doubt that I could not have gone through the fertility treatments without my Silas. HE IS SO AMAZING!!! I love all the ups and downs of parenting, we are just so grateful for the chance to have a family. Here are some pictures from this summer that I never posted. There is nothing like a picture to remind you of good times! Just out of curiosity what good things have come to you from waiting?

We got a little crazy with our wet sidewalk chalk and painted each other! I wish I had more pictures of that very fun day.

We went for a hike at the top of Bogus, the drive up there made me sick! The view was amazing once we made it to the top....definatly was worth the twisty ride.

5 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

Good Luck you guys! You really deserve it!
And both times I got pregnant I didn't feel like I was...until I started throwing up:) So I say no worries there.

Alisha-aka skeezie said...

The most wonderful thing I waited for?????? Eric! :) My plans definitely did not include waiting to be married til I was almost 30. Crazy. But you are right. Good things come to those who wait! Hang in there. We are all rooting for you!!!

Alisha-aka skeezie said...

The most wonderful thing I waited for?????? Eric! :) My plans definitely did not include waiting to be married til I was almost 30. Crazy. But you are right. Good things come to those who wait! Hang in there. We are all rooting for you!!!

Alisha-aka skeezie said...

ya....don't know why that posted twice. sorry:(

Sarah Bohren said...

We are hoping and praying!