Monday, December 7, 2009

Bad News

I'm not pregnant, thanks for all your prayers and support.

7 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

Emily I am really sorry to hear that. I hope you two are doing as best as can be. I'll still be hoping for good news for you in the future.

Unknown said...

Oh Emily. I am so sorry. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

I love you Emily! :) Silas is so lucky to have you and Ethan as parents! You are in my prayers.
So you were in Spanish Fork for Thanksgiving..... maybe 5 minutes away from house.....and I didn't hear from you?!?! grrrrrr you better call me next time girl! I would LOVE to see you guys and have you meet Dave and DJ :)

Big R said...

You are a brave woman Emily. It's taken me since yesterday afternoon to be able to leave you a note because of the lump in my throat, I can only imagine disappointment. But, your post from last Friday, "Good things come to those who wait...," is correct. The answer is: Right! The old saying goes that it ain't over till it's over is true. And it ain't over yet! Chin up, you are an inspiration!

roy despain said...

Emily and Ethan,
I know you don't want to talk about it but please call us we love you and worry about you so much. I know you must have many feelings that can't be expressed I've been there before so you don't have to express them just call and let us know you are okay. Love mamma D

Andi said...

I'm so sorry and understand that disappointment. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself and keep plugging along. Oh, and have a few really good cries by yourself. That always seemed to help.

Love you!

Jan said...

Emily, Here's a BIG HUG for you and for Ethan! So sorry that things didn't turn out the way you'd hoped.

Hugs, Jan