Silas had his first big fall the other day!!! Serously it is really hard to see your kids in pain, I can't imagine how I would deal with him having a serious illness. Anyway he fell off of his climbing gym and landed face first on the concrete (I am not sure why I thought it was ok to have that on concrete in the first place). Ethan took Silas to the ER right after it happened, Silas is fine he just has a REALLY big bump on his forehead. Poor Silas he was in the ER only 14 hours earlier for croup, needless to say it just wasn't his day. Thank goodness kids are resilant! Whew I am glad to have that day behind us.
6 comments:
Poor Silas-that looked painful. Better days are ahead little buddy, just keep having fun.
I hope he's all better now. Poor guy. We need to go walking again- I'm ready whenever you are. Have a great day.
Those eyes are incredible!
I must say that is one of the biggest bumps I have ever seen! Someone told me that after your kid hits his head to rub real butter on bump and it doesn't swell up. I was very doubtful but it really works!! Try it next time. I am sure there are more bumps to come!!
Oh that looks so sore. I wish I could kiss it better. Popsicles will make you feel better.
G & G "D"
oh my goodness Silas, sounds like you a borrowed a day from my life! haha :) I'm so glad he's ok! and so sorry you spent so many hours in the ER ughhh Even though parenting is completely rewarding, it can be rough! I absolutely hate to see my kids in pain.
Silas is adorable, even with bumps and scapes..... so cute!
Post a Comment