oh my word! Silas, you handsome devil! And you look HOT! I need this girl to do our family pictures when we get in town. Who is she? I NEED to know! p.s. I know you have been crying yourself to sleep waiting for us to move back.... 2 weeks my friend, 2 weeks:)
Super cute pictures!!!!!!! Silas is sooo darn tootin cute! I want to say that he's the cutest little boy I've ever seen, but I can't say that cuz I have little boys lol but seriously, he's the very next cutest!!! :) You and Ethan are still an adorable couple as well!
10 comments:
Very Cute you guys!! How much does she charge? Maybe she would do ours when we are up there next.
Miss you guys!!
oh my word! Silas, you handsome devil! And you look HOT! I need this girl to do our family pictures when we get in town. Who is she? I NEED to know!
p.s. I know you have been crying yourself to sleep waiting for us to move back.... 2 weeks my friend, 2 weeks:)
Love your red shoes. ;)
Super cute pictures!
p.s. email me at sherstinem@hotmail.com and leave me your # cause I'm in BOISE!!!!!
Great photos Despains! You are one good lookin' group, that's for sure. We can't wait to see you this summer.
I love the pictures! You guys are a beautiful family!
As usual, she did a great job! Very cute.
What a little MAN!
Super cute pictures!!!!!!! Silas is sooo darn tootin cute! I want to say that he's the cutest little boy I've ever seen, but I can't say that cuz I have little boys lol but seriously, he's the very next cutest!!! :) You and Ethan are still an adorable couple as well!
Emily these pictures look like something out of a modern magazine. You guys are so unique. I love you. But mostly I love Silas!
Momma D
Post a Comment