Sorry to all of my fellow bloggers! I have been so anti social and just didn't have it in me to post anything. I have felt very introspective and have been trying to figure out some things. The good news is that I decided I am normal, ha ha! Seriously everything is really good but there are times in life where you need to just take a step back and figure out what your part is. Anyway Life is great Silas is 18months old, and is so busy and full of life. Ethan is working at Blue Cross still and is going to school for his MBA. I am busy learning how to teach my 18month old the rules of life, and trying to remember that the hitting stage will not last forever...... right? And of course I am still at Panache and loving being a hair dresser. Recently I have become a frugal person, I am clipping coupons and am obsessed with saving money. Those of you who know me well know that that is so not me, but I guess it is now. I am glad I was able to grow up and become an adult with money. Well I hope you enjoyed the pics of our chub!
8 comments:
hooray! when you commented on my blog I thought, could it be? is she back? and you are! SWEET! we will for sure have some "will and crazy" nights when I move back in less the 6 weeks!!!! whahooO!
Welcome back!!!! :) Yay! LOVE THE PICS!!! You all look so good! and Silas is adorable!!!!!!! :) I am so glad to hear your normal Em, gives me hope that I might just be normal too, but I'm not feeling intropestive to find out right now lol :) love you!
introspestive? hahahahaha guess I made up a new word lol
Welcome back. I like your kind of normal...
Growing up is painful, at best. Good luck with the couponing (ugh!).
I wish we lived closer because I really want to come to your salon. I like my hairstylist... but I'd like you better.
He's getting sooooo big. Wow!!! Glad you posted new pictures. Can't wait to see you guys.
We are thrilled to see you guys blogging again! Great photos too! Maybe we should do some "searching" and start updating our blog as well, it has been ages. Love ya'll!
Sweetie Em,
I am so glad that someone else gets anti social once in awhile. I have been looking at all of the blogs today and it has been fun. So I will comment on all of them and then you may not hear from me for a another long time. But I love all of the pictures and I especially love my Silas. If hitting is the worst problem you have with him Em count your blessings! Love Grandma D
Post a Comment