Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Games

Sorry I have disappeared! I have been spending all free time relaxing and just playing games! Here are a few fun games that I have been playing. Ticket to ride and Settlers are really fun Strategy games. Be careful though they could cause a good fight! Rock band of course is so fun we have overplayed it and are ready for new songs.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, we are only the coolest people ever! I love game nights and I can't wait for the next one, or for the next Rock Band disc!!

Shana Dee said...

Hi, I LOVE settlers of Catan! Daniel and I would play that with Joe and Jessica all the time. It is addicting and very fun to play with friends. Are you playing it as a video game or a board game? Have fun playing!

KVB said...

I like the Ticket games. Another game that you might like is Bohnanza. It sounds a little wierd, but it is a bean trading game. I really is a lot of fun, though the rules seem complex at first.