Friday, July 25, 2008

Memories!

I saw this on a friend's blog and just had to put it on mine!
1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew/know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

6 comments:

Knudson Family said...

chocolate covered strawberries (or ice cream, or just about any dessert) and movies....

Shana Dee said...

Oh Emily, I am smiling right now thinking of memories of you. You have a way of making people smile. Lets see...When you started at Rapunzel I thought you were so pretty. I loved watching you cute hair. I think the best is when you were cutting (blank) Ferguson's hair and I gave him my old rommies phone number and they got married. What is his first name?? When you quit Rapunzel and got pulled over and they actually gave you a ticket. Driving to Utah for color classes and skipping out to go home early. Starting Panache a week apart and being annoyed we didn't have our own stations. I miss working with you!! What about FHE and playing Kookology! I still play that game and love it.

I miss you! You are a great friend and make people feel good about themselves. Your laugh is contagious and your smile is too. You are great!! I bet you are a wonderful mother too! One of these days I'll come back to Boise for a visit and see Salias. I haven't cut my hair for a year!! I'm waiting for you to do it because you are the best!!!

Miss you! XOXO
Shana

Melissa said...

Ditto to the best hair cutting!
Of course, all the countless nights laying on the green shag run and talking and laughing for hours.
I remember the first time I met you and not only was a struck by how beautiful you were (are) but by how honest and down to earth you were. So easy to talk to and enjoyable to be around.
One of the few times we did something together without the hubbies, we went to the asian restaraunt Downtown then to Devil wears Prada. It was so fun to hang out just the two of us.
I really miss you. I really wish we could hand out together.
Also, thank you for introducing us to Flight.

Anonymous said...

I remember the time that you colored my hair that beautiful green brown color. My mom hated you forever. Just Kidding. I do remember the time you cut my hair and put so much product in it my husband's first comments were "Why is your hair so greasy!" I'm kidding about all of those. I remember our midnight runs to Wal-mart and Kripy Cremes and our all night talks (which we had to recover for the next day). Love you Emily!

Anonymous said...

Ok I have one more! Remember the time the boys brought home the fart sludge and were pretending they were farting during the whole movie? We were so mad until they finally pulled it out and showed us what was making the Nasty noises!

TracyB said...

This is one you love to tell people about...When we were little I told you I had a very special treat. I took you into the kitchen and gave you some peanut butter, my favorite. You were so very disapointed. Well the tradition has carried on. The other day my visiting teacher was over and Vincent comes walking out of the kitchen with a big scoop of peanut butter on a spoon. This is one of his favorite treats. One day he told me, "mom, peanut butter makes me so happy!"