Monday, June 16, 2008

Camping

We went camping this weekend with the Russo's, and had a blast!!! We camped up towards crouch and saw the most beautiful water fall. We went on a bike ride and played lots of sudoku. I finally found someone else that likes Sudoku, so I was so happy about that. I am literally obsessed now and want to go every weekend. I was a little hesitant to put pictures up because I look a little scary!!! Oh well! Enjoy the slide show and be sure to watch the whole things there is the cutest picture of Silas at the end.

Click to play Camping trip
Make a Smilebox photobook

5 comments:

Christy Tull said...

How cute! I am glad you guys had fun.

Anonymous said...

So fun! I am also obsessed and wish we could have stayed all week! For sure in August. We had a blast, thanks again for coming with us. Everything is better with y'all around!

TracyB said...

We have been thinking about going camping but after the tick we found I am not sure I want to go. It looks like you had a blast, and I think you look beautiful!

Melissa said...

It does look like fun!
I love Silas's teeth in that last picture of him. He's got quite the grill.

Anonymous said...

Love all of the pictures and so glad that you love camping. Your dads and my idea of camping is at a luxury hotel with a pool and great resturants.

You are giving Silas wonderful memories

love mom