

Silas is 8 months now and can eat more and more different types of food. Ethan and I have had fun buying different gerber snacks for him. The only problem is that they are gone way too fast, this is not because of Silas! Ethan and I really like some of his snacks! No one ever told me I would like my sons food! Seriously though I am meeting more people that eat thier kids snacks as well. Anyway our favorites are the yogurt bites and the cherry stars. Alesha this is all your fault, you totally started this, LOL!
6 comments:
He he!! That is awesome, I told you you would love them. The cherry ones are the best, I used to go through tons of those cans. It's a low cal snack! Oh by the way, if you haven't already, buy Gerber banana baby food and try that, holy crap is it good. I still buy one every once in a while :) Good thing Silas doesn't even like the yogurt ones, now you have them all to yourself!
Ha omg Emily :P thats funny
Cool maybe you should have a baby food potluck for adults! Maybe even a cooking with baby food contest! I always loved the peaches. Yummy!!!
ok. we love those at our house as well, another good one is the puffs. they say for toddlers , but harrison loves them too. and apparently they are good..will enjoys all the treats that cost a fortune to be "delicate enough for your baby" i personally haven't tried...which is just fine, no need to add to my LOVE IT list.
so happy silas is enjoying the world of foods. man i love that kid. noon on thursday btw.:>
I bought these for Vincent when he was little and Anthony and I would eat them all the time. I will be happy to have them around when the new baby comes. Yummy!
Try giving him Veggie Booty. You can get a whole bag of it, for way less than those cans. It is really good for them too. Emmerson loves it and so does Myles...me not so much. Then maybe you won't eat it. Ha, ha.
Post a Comment