Everyone should be so proud of me for being domestic and making this cake. My friend Kendra helped me pick it out and told me I could do it. Thanks for your help Kendra!
Silas was in heaven eating his cake! I was so worried he was going to puke from eating so much, but he didn't thank goodness.
Silas loved all of his new toys and did not disappoint when it came to opening them.

Chelsea and I being silly!


9 comments:
I love all of Silas's pictures. How did you create the colloage it is so cool. I will be making copies of his pictures so I can have some and give some to great grandma You are so very talented. I love, love the cake.
with lots of love your proud mom and Silas's proud grandma Beach
Silas is SO CUTE!!! You guys look great!!! What a beautiful, happy family! Thanks for the link! I'm excited to keep in touch :)
How can it be a year already? He is such an adorable little boy! And might I add, how cool is it that Chelsea could be included!
LOVE THE CAKE!! You are one heck of a woman :). . . and how fun is Silas on his birthday--very cute post! I loved the pic of Ethan holding Silas out with cake everywhere. . . so fun.
Happy Birthday to you! It was so fun to see you! Your house is beautiful and Silas is adorable! I LOVE my sassy haircut! Thanks!
That is such a cute picture of Silas after eating his b-day cake. Funny thing is....we've seen Ethan look just like that after an evening meal. I still remember holding him up in the air when he was a senior in high school with his diaper on and covered in Beef a Roni or whatever else he could get a hold of. We would hose him off in the yard and then change his diaper. By then we were accustomed to the awkwardness of the situation. Good Times, Good Times! Good to see his son is the same way! Look forward to Thankgiving and hosing you off Ethan. Are you still in diapers? Or is it now depends? Oh, are you potty trained? Good Boy!
Oh man first birthdays are the best. I love watching them sqish the cake between their fingers and get so excited about the wraping paper. Silas looks like he had a great time. I LOVE your cake you made I am so proud! I love you guys and miss you!
What a great occasion! Cutest photos!
What a great occasion! Cutest photos!
Post a Comment