A couple of weekends ago Ethan, Silas and I went to Arizona. Spencer and Lori (Our family) were getting married in the Arizona temple and we were not about to miss it. Silas was so much fun to travel with, the only fit he threw was about getting his diaper changed right before we boarded our plane. Believe me everyone in the airport knew he was not happy. On our 2
nd flight we were able to have a whole row to ourselves, it was so nice to spread out. Silas sat in his own seat almost the whole flight, he just wants to be all grown up and doing what Ethan and I do. We had a great trip, even though it is so incredibly hot down there. We went swimming every chance we had, Spencer and Lori have a pool and what else are you going to do when it is 100 degrees outside? We did try In and Out burger and I must say I was
thoroughly disappointed, the chocolate shake was really good though I have to admit I am still thinking about it. Unfortunately we didn't make it to the Grand Canyon, maybe next time.

Arizona Temple, it is amazing!
The way cute and very happy couple! We wish you guys lived here.
Some of Chelsea's family ( Silas' birth mom) live in Arizona. You can see where the blue eyes come from!
4 comments:
Looks like you've had the travel bug. Next time you feel a need you should head our way.
Not all In and Out burgers are created equal, either. Although I can't decide if I like Good Times, in Boise or In and Out better.
Good times is way better!
Love the pic of Lori and Spencer! (I may need a copy of it) About the burger...just sit tight we will have to go to Five guys when it comes to Meridian...we heard from a reliable source that there is one coming to Eagle Road....in the mean time have you been to Rib Shack???
What wonderful pictures. I sure hope you will all be traveling our way soon......I sure miss all of you.
Post a Comment