Thursday, September 18, 2008

Taffy


Help!!!!! Taffy had a seizure! I am doing some research on the Internet but I am wondering if anyone has some valuable info for us.

4 comments:

Shana Dee said...

Em, I wish I new how to help. I'm so sorry this has happened.

Shana Dee said...

Emily, Sherstine Mortinson wants to blog stock you. You can find her blog on mine at the bottom of my friends list. I had no idea we both knew Sherstine. Isn't she great!!

Anonymous said...

oh that is just aweful! i wish i knew something...my only advice is for frebrile seizures which i hope and pray never happen to you or anyone who reads this...

let me know what the doc says though - i am very interested in that - i have never even heard of such a thing. take care!

Anonymous said...

oh that is just aweful! i wish i knew something...my only advice is for frebrile seizures which i hope and pray never happen to you or anyone who reads this...

let me know what the doc says though - i am very interested in that - i have never even heard of such a thing. take care!