Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dave Matthews Band


I have always wanted to go see DMB at the gorge, so for my birthday and anniversary present Ethan planned a much needed trip. I believe this is the first trip we have taken somewhere that I haven't planned, thank you Ethan! The view behind the stage is absolutely incredible and the concert was amazing. DMB played for 3 days we went for 2, I want to go back every year!!! Christy watched Silas for us, I am so glad that we had family to leave him with otherwise I don't think I could have relaxed like we did. We had so much fun just being lazy and care free. We stayed in Moses lake at the local over priced Super 8, the hotel was so gross. During the day on Saturday we went to the lake and played around until it was time to leave for the concert. We had such a great time!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sarah Bohren said...

Glad you had fun!! Did you feel like you were forgetting something? Told you that view was awesome!!

Anonymous said...

That is such a great experience. Nice to fulfill your dreams. Hope to see you guys soon!! Love ya!

Melissa said...

Wow, looks like tons of fun! I could use a trip like that! Have Ethan talk to Travis :)

roy despain said...

Hey guys are you supposed to be able to click on the pictures and see them or what. It looks like a great trip if I could figure it out. Love your dear sweet comatoss grandma.

Shana Dee said...

Daniel got to go for free to DMB in Chicago. I was green with envy! It looks like you had a great time being "single". I bet you guys felt like you had a ton of free time.

BTW, I'm coming to Boise and I want you to cut my hair. It is really long and I want to keep it long, but I hate the way my layers are cut. (If I could just take my head off and cut my own hair that would be my wish.) So, how much time do I need to schedule when I call? And is there anything you want me to tell the front desk when I call? Oh and what do you charge now? Yes, I am paying for you to cut my hair, so don't say no! ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad you could get away for some fun........love mom