Monday, August 25, 2008

Blurry





You may be wondering why I posted blurry pics, this is what happens when you try and take pictures of a 10 month old!!!!! Suddenly nothing is as cool as the camera. It didn't matter how far away I was as soon as Silas saw the camera he was moving faster than Michael Phelps through water! I guess Silas just knows what he wants, thats a good thing right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it. isn't that the truth!!! i can't believe he is so mobile! what in the heck??? and he just keeps getting cuter. love the pictures - so classic of the time. hope you are well!

Shana Dee said...

Too Cute!!

roy despain said...

This grandma d and I think you are the cutest Silas I have ever seen. I just want to kiss your cutness. Your mom and dad are cute but you have them topped. Love grandma

Anonymous said...

what cute pictures love them all