Yes that is Hannah and I at Borders with our New Dawn book! Yes it was midnight and Silas was not in his bed! Ethan and all of Christy's family were there. Yes we were a little overdressed, but hey a girl likes to look good. And Yes I absofreakinglutely loved the book. 

This post is a little over due! But hey I had lots of reading to do and then lots of catching up on all the stuff I put off for a few days to read my book! My house was a dissaster zone!





11 comments:
You all look so beautiful! I wish I could have been there too, I am still working on the 3rd book. Slias is a good sport to be out at midnight and you are brave to take him with you. I love all the pics with the kisses all over his face, too cute!
yay! new post. we went to barnes and nobles for the book partay! my post is long over due as well. love your new hair - well new to me anyways - it is beautious! silas is getting so grown up - i need to see you!
love love loved the book as well.
Love the 4th picture of Silas....his eyebrows say it all! Too cute!!
He does look so kissable!
I haven't gotten the book yet. I am waiting for the kids to go back to school!
I loved the book too...and I love the red lipstick and pic #4!
Wow, you look great at midnight. I love the new cut and color. I loved reading the Twilight series!!
Cute pics of the new "ladies man" Silas. Just don't turn into a vampire Em after reading that series-haha! Love you guys
Emily you are so cute! Oh and btw way Silas is so cute and you said the name of the book wrong! Its called Breaking dawn hun! Haha jk love ya!
Naomi
Silas you have started all that already? What do mom and dad think about this?
Hannah is so beautiful. I think she needs to go into modeling.
oh my gosh you all look so beautiful.......what a fun time you must have had.....I love you all dearly mom
Post a Comment