Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Silas is 4!

Silas was spoiled for his Birthday!


He had a visit from Christine (his Birth Grandma) and got a box full of Boise State stuff! Silas loves his new Jersey and wanted to wear it everyday, he even gave his Spiderman costume the shelf.

Don't worry he still loves Spiderman and put it back on for his Birthday party. We had a Costume party for Silas on Friday. Silas had a very specific group of friends that he wanted there. What can I say the kid knows what he wants

This is his new Spiderman bike from Ethan and I
Silas and his friends
For games the kids played limbo, duck duck goose, and red light green light. We also did a Birthday parade complete with hand clappers and shakers. The kiddos loved the parade!


Silas had been wanting a skate board for 2 years! So we finally gave in, Grandma and Grandpa Beach found him a Spiderman skate board. I think Silas was a little disappointed at how hard it is to ride, but I am sure he will have the hang of it in no time.
Silas' birthday was on Sunday. Ethan and I decided to decorate his room while he was sleeping.

This is his bedroom door.

3 comments:

Sarah Bohren said...

You guys are awesome parents!!

Sarah Bohren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ogden Family said...

Great little party! Thanks for the invite and Cortlyn had a ball. You two are great parents to make Silas feel so special on his big day.

xoxo
Heather