The Rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags six people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!
1) I love candy, I have to have a treat after every meal, sometimes I will skip my meals and just eat candy.
2) I always think I smell like food. It is weird but I feel that food smells really stick to me.
3) I have the hardest time making decisions, it is mostly because I just want everyone to be happy and I worry that my decision will be something they don't like.
4) I am truly a space cadet. I use to hate it but I have learned to embrace and love my silly self.
5) I love to laugh and laugh and laugh!
6) I think it is fun to annoy people. Maybe this comes from being the youngest, but I just can't help myself sometimes.
I Tag Tracy, Hannah, and mom I hope you have fun with this!
1 comment:
Yeah you did it! I love that you love to laugh...because you and I seem to have conversations of just laughing! haha.
Post a Comment